Position: Media Assistant
About Union Aid
Union Aid is a non-governmental organisation, registered under Societies Act 1860 in 2012. Union Aid was established by Dr. Toryalay Nassery and initiated its activities in health sector after its establishment in 1979 that formally commenced from 1980 with the prior permission from Ministry of SAFRON, Government of Pakistan. Union Aid is actively providing health care services, education, scholarships, vocational training and family support programs.Union Aid is a non-governmental organisation, registered under Societies Act 1860 in 2012. Union Aid was established by Dr. Toryalay Nassery and initiated its activities in health sector after its establishment in 1979 that formally commenced from 1980 with the prior permission from Ministry of SAFRON, Government of Pakistan. Union Aid is actively providing health care services, education, scholarships, vocational training and family support programs.
The position is responsible for Script development, filming, editing, creative production, and circulation of material. Review scripts to ensure feasibility and alignment with the donor/organization requirements. Coordinate props, wardrobe, and all the requirements during the production. Furthermore, he/she will be responsible to manage to produce professional photos and videos from the events, meetings, and project activities and moments on photo/film and using images to convey stories. He should collaborate with the communicator responsible to, develop concepts, and employ various techniques to achieve desired results.
|As per scale
|No. Of Jobs:
|Years of Experience:
|2-3 years experience
|One year - extendable
|BBA in relevant field
- Initiate visits to the project sites, events, meetings, and conferences, on the desire to take professional, meaningful, and quality pictures/videos for demonstrating and developing the branding and visibility aspect of the organization,
- Contribute to script development including editing and all other requirements in close coordination with communication, and IT departments,
- Considering the cultural sensitivities, while initiating any photo/video shooting consider Consent forms that include the willingness of the audience for picture publications,
- Contribute to the joint/ program visits to the project site and take appropriate pictures, in according to the donor requirements, to develop visibility efforts, sorting images, sound recording visual editing,
- Ensure all the pictures, videos, and scripts are kept in a safe drive that prevents any damage to the data, and make a sequence and proper folder, to access the media whenever required,
- Provide feedback on the current website uploaded data, in terms of the quality of the media including photos and videos,
- Contribute to other branding aspects, including supporting the IT and communication departments in establishing and designing social media pages as per organization requirements,
- Establish a proper media room, including all the necessities for the media and visibility promotion campaigns within Union Aid,
- Create professional meaningful captions for the photos,
- Organizing, unpacking, and setting up camera and lighting equipment,
- Making photos and videos of Union Aid projects events or activities,
- Editing video and making short clips as needed,
- Submitting photographs for approval in a timely manner,
- Travel to project target areas for photography as required,
- To perform any other task requested by the line manager.
- BBA in relevant field,
- Graphic design and video editing course,
- 2-3 years of experience in photography and photo editing,
- Able to record videos and making photos in a profession way,
- Proficiency in photograph editing software, such as Photoshop etc.,
- Knowledge of copyright and other relevant permissions.
- Please write the Job title/Vacancy Number on the subject line of your email.
- Aplications received after the closing date will not be considered
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED