Position: Proposal Writer/Program Manager
About Union Aid
Union Aid is a non-governmental organisation, registered under Societies Act 1860 in 2012. Union Aid was established by Dr. Toryalay Nassery and initiated its activities in health sector after its establishment in 1979 that formally commenced from 1980 with the prior permission from Ministry of SAFRON, Government of Pakistan. Union Aid is actively providing health care services, education, scholarships, vocational training and family support programs.Union Aid is a non-governmental organisation, registered under Societies Act 1860 in 2012. Union Aid was established by Dr. Toryalay Nassery and initiated its activities in health sector after its establishment in 1979 that formally commenced from 1980 with the prior permission from Ministry of SAFRON, Government of Pakistan. Union Aid is actively providing health care services, education, scholarships, vocational training and family support programs.
Position Overview: Union Aid is seeking for a skilled and experienced Proposal Writer/Program Manager to join our organization. This position will be responsible for writing proposals, managing programs, and overseeing the overall operations of our projects. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in developing programs that align with the organization's strategic direction and long-term goals. The Proposal Writer/Program Manager will also be responsible for writing program funding proposals, developing budgets, and ensuring effective program management.
|As per scale
|No. Of Jobs:
|Years of Experience:
|One year - extendable
|Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., international development, program management, public health, etc.).
- Proposal Writing:
- Develop and write compelling proposals to secure funding for projects, ensuring alignment with donor requirements and organization's objectives.
- Conduct thorough research and gather information on project requirements, target populations, and relevant data to support proposal development.
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to collect necessary information and inputs for proposal writing.
- Organize and present information in a professional and credible manner, ensuring clarity, coherence, and adherence to proposal guidelines.
- Tailor proposals to meet specific donor requirements and follow up on any clarifications or modifications needed.
- Program Management:
- Plan, organize, and manage the overall operations of all projects to ensure successful implementation and achievement of program goals.
- Develop programs and initiatives that align with the organization's strategic direction and long-term objectives.
- Establish and monitor program milestones, timelines, and deliverables to ensure projects are on track and meet established targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective coordination, communication, and collaboration across project activities.
- Conduct regular program evaluations and assessments to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary adjustments.
- Budgeting and Financial Management:
- Develop program budgets, including accurate cost estimates, resource allocation, and financial projections.
- Monitor program expenses, track budget utilization, and ensure adherence to financial guidelines and donor regulations.
- Collaborate with finance and administrative teams to ensure proper financial management, reporting, and accountability.
- Team Management and Leadership:
- Lead and manage program teams, providing guidance, support, and supervision to ensure effective performance and teamwork.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages collaboration, professional growth, and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate regular team meetings, provide feedback and coaching, and address any performance or interpersonal issues as needed.
Promote a culture of inclusivity, diversity, and adherence to ethical standards within the program team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., international development, program management, public health, etc.).
- Proven experience in program management, proposal writing, and grant/funding acquisition within the nonprofit or international development sector.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience in managing teams, fostering collaboration, and driving results.
- Familiarity with budgeting, financial management, and reporting processes.
- Knowledge of donor regulations, proposal development guidelines, and funding trends in the nonprofit sector.
Proficiency in using project management tools, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant software applications.
- Please write the Job title/Vacancy Number on the subject line of your email.
- Aplications received after the closing date will not be considered
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED