Union Aid (UA) is a non-profit and non- governmental organisation. Union Aid is implementing a project with the support of GIZ. Union Aid invites sealed tenders from registered suppliers for the supply of following items at Mazar-e-Sharif.
Lot. No. Items Specification & Quantities Required
1 Wool Spinning Machine
Details given in Tender Pack
Terms & Conditions:
- Tender documents can be collected from H. No. 1, Shortakzar Road, Kamal Nabizada Chawk, Mazar-e-Sharif (0784538138) from 09:00 AM to 05:00PM, Sunday to Thursday. The tender pack can also be down loaded from our website www.unionaid.org. Tender document can also be collected by sending email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sealed tenders should reach H. No. 1, Shortakzar Road, Kamal Nabizada Chawk, Mazar-e-Sharif on or before 01:00 PM hours on 27th 9 and should be clearly marked “TENDER – Not to be opened before “01:30 PM on 27th ”
- Tenders will be opened on the same day i.e. 27th at Time 01:30 PM hrs. in the presence of suppliers or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason) the tender will be opened the next working day at the same time and venue.
- Bid security in favor of “Union Aid” with a value of 2% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as Tender Guarantee. Bids received without Tender Guarantee may be rejected.
- Only shortlisted supplier will be asked for the submission of samples or bid committee may visit supplier location for verification of samples.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason, If any selected bidder refuses to accept the order for the offered lot/lots or refuses to sign the contract, Union Aid reserves the right to forfeit the bid security of the bidder.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria for selection. Quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered.
The tender package can be downloaded from the Link below, should you have any questions or require any information, don’t be hesitant to contact email@example.com